Re: [Unity_Games] UNITY GAMES 4 Payment and Volunteers [was UG4 Announced]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      Matthew Grey has let me know that he can collect pre-pays at SNOB on
      Mondays. Thanks Matthew!

      So the list of folks you can pay is:

      Brian at B2O (or Matt Horn if Brian not available - but NOT Campbell -
      hehheh!).
      Dave B at SSG
      Mark E at GSG
      Walter at MVGA
      Andrew at BLAH
      Craig at WAGG
      Matthew G at SNOB

      Or ANY of these folks at various other venues during the next couple of
      months - they will all keep accurate record of who pays and we've not had
      any screw-ups yet!

      dber@...