[OT]: SA: UNITY GAMES 4 Announced! All Invited!

  • Henshaw, Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 8:23 AM

      It did a little Anthony. A bit of humor always takes a little of the sting
      away.
      Oh why, oh why, that day??? (That is strictly rhetorical and does not need
      to be answered!)

      Lamenting,
      ScottH.
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 10:13 AM
        --- "Henshaw, Scott" <scott.henshaw@...> wrote:
        > It did a little Anthony. A bit of humor always
        > takes a little of the sting
        > away.
        > Oh why, oh why, that day???

        Maybe you should ask your parents the same thing?

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        http://health.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 10:19 AM
          Craig wrote:

          > --- "Henshaw, Scott" wrote:
          > > Oh why, oh why, that day???
          >
          > Maybe you should ask your parents the same thing?

          Hey, bring em along Scott! Tell ya what, for their 50th I think we can let
          them in for free...

          But they'll get NO prize pick! :)

          dber@...
        • hansel_ma
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 2:01 PM
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Henshaw, Scott" <scott.henshaw@l...> wrote:

> [...]

            You're not alone Scott. David and I will be in Germany visiting
            David's family. Except for his parents and two of his siblings, the
            rest of the family hasn't met the babies yet, so we're going over
            there for their one year birthday. We'll be missing UG4 as well! Boo
            hoo!

            Which means that everyone has to come down to B20 at least once before
            then, so I can see you all again!

            --Alison