Re: SA: UNITY GAMES 4 Announced! All Invited!

  • andagainma
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2002
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
      > Can we pay via PayPal?

      Payment will probably be similar to last time: standard means of
      payment is cash to treasurer, or one of treasurer's trusted elves;
      Paypal to treasurer is backup option.

      Watch this space for more details (or pointers to them as Dave puts
      them on the web).

      Andrew, the once but probably not future treasurer.
    • unitycam
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2002
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Dave Bernazzani <dber@g...> wrote:
        > I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Unity
        > Games IV which will take place on July 20, 2002 from 10AM till
        > 11PM at the Wakefield West Side Social Club!
        >
        > The UG4 Webpage is at:
        >
        > http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug4/ug4.htm

        Oh Frapturous Joy! I personally am coming out of retirement for this
        one. It has been too long since we had a UG event, and I'm feeling
        that special itch... maybe Matt can show me a good place to get it
        scratched?

        I cannot wait!

        --Campbell, I think