UNITY GAMES 4 Payment and Volunteers [was UG4 Announced]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      >Great! See you all there. Can we pay via PayPal?
      >Last year I paid Andrew.... can I do that again?

      Yes, you can do that again. We can only take a limited number of paypals
      without incurring a small fee so while it's OK, if you can pay in person
      that's slightly better (but whatever is more convenient for you is fine!).

      Virtually of the area groups have someone that can take the nominal $5 fee.
      I'll take it at SSG, Brian at B2O, Mark at GSG, Andrew at BLAH, Walter at
      MVGA, Craig at WAGG. Records are very accurate so we won't lose your name
      or anything!

      Any other groups that want to volunteer to take cash would be welcomed (and
      much appreciated - just let us know)! Eventually the cash has to get to the
      cash-handler-volunteer which at this point looks like Constantine! Andrew
      handled it the last couple of times and did a bang-up job. It's not the
      most glorious volunteer job, but it is necessary and we thank Constantine
      for helping out.

      In case you were wondering what the most glorious volunteer job is for the
      UG events - Prize Guru. Craig and Mark aren't letting up on that position
      just yet!

      We can also use a few volunteers to get there early to help set-up. And a
      few to stay a few minutes later to clean up.

      dber@...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        Matthew Grey has let me know that he can collect pre-pays at SNOB on
        Mondays. Thanks Matthew!

        So the list of folks you can pay is:

        Brian at B2O (or Matt Horn if Brian not available - but NOT Campbell -
        hehheh!).
        Dave B at SSG
        Mark E at GSG
        Walter at MVGA
        Andrew at BLAH
        Craig at WAGG
        Matthew G at SNOB

        Or ANY of these folks at various other venues during the next couple of
        months - they will all keep accurate record of who pays and we've not had
        any screw-ups yet!

        dber@...