RE: [Unity_Games] SA: UNITY GAMES 4 Announced! All Invited!

  • asciola
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 7:00 AM
      On Wed, 1 May 2002, Henshaw, Scott wrote:

> [...]

      I think Dave means your Mother & Father's 50th Wedding Anniversary
      party at the Wakefield West Side Social Club. Just make sure they sign up
      in advance to save $2 apiece.

      Hope this helps,

      Anthony
    • Matthew Horn
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 7:35 AM
        Great! See you all there. Can we pay via PayPal? Last year I paid Andrew.... can I do that again?

        You can also view pictures from the event at www.knizia.com <http://www.knizia.com> . May offend or enlighten.

        > I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Unity
        > Games IV which will take place on July 20, 2002 from 10AM till
        > 11PM at the Wakefield West Side Social Club!
        >
        > The UG4 Webpage is at:
        >
        > http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug4/ug4.htm <http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug4/ug4.htm>

        Almost forgot - for any of the new folks that have not seen pics from UG3:

        http://www.sennicam.com/ug/UnityGames3.htm <http://www.sennicam.com/ug/UnityGames3.htm>

        dber@...
        http://www.gis.net/~dber <http://www.gis.net/~dber> (South Shore Gamers)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=214508.1858224.3361270.1501205/D=egroupmail/S=1705052896:HM/A=950747/rand=520795753>

      • andagainma
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 8:29 AM
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
          > Can we pay via PayPal?

          Payment will probably be similar to last time: standard means of
          payment is cash to treasurer, or one of treasurer's trusted elves;
          Paypal to treasurer is backup option.

          Watch this space for more details (or pointers to them as Dave puts
          them on the web).

          Andrew, the once but probably not future treasurer.
        • unitycam
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 4:00 PM
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., Dave Bernazzani <dber@g...> wrote:
            > I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Unity
            > Games IV which will take place on July 20, 2002 from 10AM till
            > 11PM at the Wakefield West Side Social Club!
            >
            > The UG4 Webpage is at:
            >
            > http://www.gis.net/~dber/ug4/ug4.htm

            Oh Frapturous Joy! I personally am coming out of retirement for this
            one. It has been too long since we had a UG event, and I'm feeling
            that special itch... maybe Matt can show me a good place to get it
            scratched?

            I cannot wait!

            --Campbell, I think