Re: B2O Tonight

  • sahenshaw
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 26, 2002
      I will be there sometime tonight. Hopefully early enough for the Dune
      game. If not I will be there ~ 8 or 9 or 10. ;-) Depends upon the
      wishes and plans of my 16 year old daughter, and we know how
      predictable these are. ;-)

      ScottH.
      Still will be pushing Krieg und Frieden and maybe Pig Racing too!
    • Matthew Horn
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 26, 2002
        Wishes and plans of 6 month old daughters are pretty unpredictable, too. :)

        BTW, I would love to try Krieg und Frieden.

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 26, 2002
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
          > Wishes and plans of 6 month old daughters are pretty unpredictable,
          too. :)

          Just remember the college plans! I know it is going to hurt game
          buying a lot in 2 years when college starts. I shudder to think of
          doing the math required to figure out college costs in 18 years!

          > BTW, I would love to try Krieg und Frieden.

          Woo Hoo! Game on!

          ScottH.
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 19, 2002
            I'll be there tonight for a little while. Probably not
            3AM, but a while.

            See you guys tonight,

            Brian

            http://autos.yahoo.com
          • sahenshaw
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 16, 2002
              I should be there tonight and brother Bill says he will also be
              there (stuck in Mass. for another week).
              The $2.00 fee is long over due, in my opinion, but thanks to Dave
              for letting us game for free for ~ 1 1/2 years!
              Besides, in order to get dollar bills from Horn, all you have to do
              is a lapdance for him. I'll pass on that, but others might want help
              in paying their fee. ;-) (Try NOT to visualize various B2O
              attendees lapdancing for Matt as it may induce extreme and prolonged
              sickness with possibly blindness.)

              ScottH.
            • unitycam
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 16, 2002
                --- In Unity_Games@y..., "sahenshaw" <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
                >(Try NOT to visualize various B2O
                > attendees lapdancing for Matt as it may induce extreme and
                prolonged
                > sickness with possibly blindness.)

                Oh I don't know, some of them are a good image...speaking of which,
                will you be there tonight Richard?
              • Constantine von Hoffman
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 16, 2002
                  the best way to make money from horn is NOT to do a lapdance for him. He
                  gave me a $20 if i promised never, ever to do what I just did again ...

                  At 06:48 PM 8/16/2002 +0000, unitycam wrote:
                  >--- In Unity_Games@y..., "sahenshaw" <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
                  > >(Try NOT to visualize various B2O
                  > > attendees lapdancing for Matt as it may induce extreme and
                  >prolonged
                  > > sickness with possibly blindness.)

                  Constantine

                  Every year, the US makes enough plastic to shrink-wrap Texas.

                  So what are we waiting for?