B&N tonight? was Re: [Unity_Games] Acquire on Sunday

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 11, 2000
      Andrew,

      Any chance you're coming to B&N tonight so I can administer the kicking sooner rather than later?

      Mark

      P.S. Is anyone coming tonight now that our cult leader Dave is on vacation? Or will I be alone, day dreaming about kicking Andrew in several choice spots?

    • AndAgainMA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 11, 2000
        I suddenly feel very vulnerable. Mark is clearly in a belligerent mood, even before the outcome of tonight's football game is known. Dave is out of town, so for some reason Mark picks on me.

        Hey, Mark, pick on Craig! He's the one who called you a weasel. Correction, he's the one who *first* called you a weasel.

        Meanwhile, Jonathan is also swinging the shoe leather at my nether regions. He seems to have interpreted my comment about pawn-pushing wusses in a negative light. In an effort to mend this particular fence, I will not dispute his assertion that everyone except me understood the end conditions of Acquire. I was probably too busy reading the rulebook when the rules were being explained...

        Andrew.
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 11, 2000
          AndAgainMA@... wrote:

          > I suddenly feel very vulnerable. Mark is clearly in a belligerent mood, even before the outcome of tonight's football game is known. Dave is out of town, so for some reason Mark picks on me.

          I'm preparing to be in a foul mood come 9pm or so. And as you noticed, Dave's not here, and then you had the gall to start spouting crazy talk about Acquire.

          > Hey, Mark, pick on Craig! He's the one who called you a weasel. Correction, he's the one who *first* called you a weasel.

          Craig can call me a "weasel", he's a fellow member of the species.

          Just don't call me "Edwards". I'll go off on yah!

          Mark

        • Walter Hunt [ext ]
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 11, 2000
            > P.S. Is anyone coming tonight now that our cult leader Dave is on vacation? Or will I be alone, day dreaming about kicking Andrew in several choice spots?

            Now that Masonic season has begun again, Mondays are difficult for me. I won't make one for a while.

            But if you come to Holliston to play Republic of Rome, I assume that Romaniecki will be willing to perform the service for you :-)

            ----------------------
            Walter H. Hunt
            Senior Technical Writer
            VistaSource, Inc.
            114 Turnpike Rd., Westboro, MA 01581 whunt@...
            (508) 870-0300 ext. 391

            millihelen (n.) -- That quantity of beauty required to launch one ship.
          • David Hansel
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 11, 2000
              The Hansels will be coming!

              --Alison, using David's computer
            • Mark Edwards
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 30, 2000
                Anyone up for tonight at B&N?

                "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
              • Campbell MacInnes
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 10, 2000
                  You're hearing from me indeed. You're hearing that I can't make it (unfortunately). I'll have to shift my gaming fix to some other night this week. What's available? Huh? huh? <taps inner-side of elbow, looking for a vein>

                  --Campbell

                  On Dec 11, 00, dber@... wrote:
                  >> Who's up for Barnes & Noble tonight?
                  >
                  >I'll be there! So will Jenn - at least for a while so that's a minimum of
                  >3! I'd wouldn't be surprised to hear from Ron, Campbell and Matt before too
                  >long :)
                  >
                  >--
                  >Dave Bernazzani
                  >dber@...
                  >http://www.gis.net/~dber (South Shore Gamers)

                • Mark Edwards
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 11, 2000
                    Who's up for Barnes & Noble tonight?

                    Mark

                    --
                    Mark Edwards
                    dangermouse@...
                  • Cragmyre .
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 11, 2000
                      I'll be there!

                      Like a junkie, I need my fix!!!

                      --Ron

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 11, 2000
                        > Who's up for Barnes & Noble tonight?

                        I'll be there! So will Jenn - at least for a while so that's a minimum of
                        3! I'd wouldn't be surprised to hear from Ron, Campbell and Matt before too
                        long :)

                        dber@...
                      • Matthew Horn
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 11, 2000
                          fortify the DMZ 'cause North Korea is gonna be there.

                        • ScottH.
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 2, 2001
                            Is anyone showing up tonight? I don't know if everyone is too tired
                            from the weekend of gaming in celebration of Unity Games 1st birthday.

                            ScottH.
                            Who will show if anyone else is.
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 2, 2001
                              Scott wrote:

                              > Is anyone showing up tonight? I don't know if everyone is
                              >too tired from the weekend of gaming in celebration of
                              >Unity Games 1st birthday.

                              Even after the mini-monster day yesterday I'd probably go but I've got my
                              tux fitting tonight so I'm definitely not going to be able to make it... A
                              rare B&N miss for me!

                              dber@...