RE: [Unity_Games] Ra

  • Sean Donohue
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
      Would somebody mind sending out a link to this? I'd like to check it out.

      Sean

      p.s. If you have to leave the house to get porn, then you need user
      training.
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
        BSW's URL: http://www.brettspielwelt.de

        It's pretty painful to learn how to navigate the site.
        I'd suggest looking over the help area a bit, or better
        yet /hook onto someone you know.

        The interface to Ra is actually very easy (if you're
        familiar with the game), it just takes a minute or two
        to learn. There's only a couple of niggly points to
        get used to.

        My id on there is DangerMouse.

        Mark
      • Richard Spoonts
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
          --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
          > > 16. danger 138 13.80
          >
          > Mark-o! What happened buddy?!? Hehheh ;)

          That's actually Matt-H, but don't tell him I told you.

          BTW, who is orthogopher? And why am I so much better
          at this in person than online?

          Richard

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • Adam Smiles
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
            Orthogopher is Scott A. He is a magic convert from B2O.

            Maybe the intimidation factor is missing online?

            -Adam

            ----Original Message Follows----
            From: Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@...>

            BTW, who is orthogopher? And why am I so much better
            at this in person than online?

            Richard

          • unitycam
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
              --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:

              > I won't have to leave the house (except to get more porn, of
              course).

              No, no, NO! You can get that stuff online!

              What do you think I've been doing all this time instead of going to
              B2O?!

              --Campbell