RE: [Unity_Games] RR rankings month of March

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
      I'll second the BSW implementation of Ra. It's pretty good, but expect the first game to be a learning experience as you can't really tell where to click. Like BSW in general, the interface is less than intuitive, but you have to admire the effort.

      Now, if only Samurai, Traumfabrik and Through the Desert get on BSW, I won't have to leave the house (except to get more porn, of course).

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
        Would somebody mind sending out a link to this? I'd like to check it out.

        Sean

        p.s. If you have to leave the house to get porn, then you need user
        training.

        --
        Mark Edwards
        danger.mouse@...
        Update URL!@

        If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
        area, check out Unity Games!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050528
        96:HM/A=1000239/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1017843561%3eM=21
        5002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705052896:HM/A=1000239/R=1>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=1705052896:HM/A=1000239/rand=545719261>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • danger.mouse@attbi.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
          BSW's URL: http://www.brettspielwelt.de

          It's pretty painful to learn how to navigate the site.
          I'd suggest looking over the help area a bit, or better
          yet /hook onto someone you know.

          The interface to Ra is actually very easy (if you're
          familiar with the game), it just takes a minute or two
          to learn. There's only a couple of niggly points to
          get used to.

          My id on there is DangerMouse.

          Mark
        • Richard Spoonts
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
            --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
            > > 16. danger 138 13.80
            >
            > Mark-o! What happened buddy?!? Hehheh ;)

            That's actually Matt-H, but don't tell him I told you.

            BTW, who is orthogopher? And why am I so much better
            at this in person than online?

            Richard

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • Adam Smiles
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
              Orthogopher is Scott A. He is a magic convert from B2O.

              Maybe the intimidation factor is missing online?

              -Adam

              ----Original Message Follows----
              From: Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@...>

              BTW, who is orthogopher? And why am I so much better
              at this in person than online?

              Richard

            • unitycam
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
                --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:

                > I won't have to leave the house (except to get more porn, of
                course).

                No, no, NO! You can get that stuff online!

                What do you think I've been doing all this time instead of going to
                B2O?!

                --Campbell