Convention planning kicking in once again

  • adamspaulr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hey there folks,

      This is Paul from good ole' Northern New England bringing you a
      quick note about Carnage on the Mountain, going into its fifth year
      and amazingly keeping both my hair and sanity unscarred and firmly
      rooted in my head.

      I just wanted to get you some info about GM submissions. A fellow
      named Hillary will be handling boardgame submissions and events this
      coming year. You can get in touch with him two ways:

      One of the easiest is to visit the website, http://carnagecon.com
      and fill out the GM submission form that you can find there by
      clicking a few links. That'll send us a pretty accurate depiction
      of your event.

      Or you can get in touch with Hillary directly by sending an email to:

      bhaktimdr@...

      Thanks for your time (and how about visiting our website anyways,
      eh?...hehe),

      Paul