Similarities: Star Wars A Queen's Gambit vs. Roborally

  • Vitas Povilaitis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      No, really... the way you decide what to do in these games has a similar
      mechanic. I like the way this works and wonder if there are other games
      like it.

      Star Wars A Queen's Gambit vs. Roborally
      Similar:
      . Play for turn is pre-determined by player via command cards.
      . A full hand is drawn every turn.

      Different:
      . Hand is brought up to five cards vs. New hand of nine cards dealt
      each turn.
      . Combat game vs. racing game.