SR and SA for Wednesdays past and future

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
      Session report for last Wednesday at:
      http://members.aol.com/kanjigame/SR020227.htm

      Session this coming Wednesday (March 6) at my place in Boston, 6pm start,
      please let me know if you plan to be there.

      Andrew

    • Dan Cashmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
        on 3/2/02 9:34 PM, AndAgainMA@... wrote:

        > Session this coming Wednesday (March 6) at my place in Boston, 6pm start,
        > please let me know if you plan to be there.

        Hi Andrew,

        Despite my need for a gaming fix, it will not be Wednesday at BLAH. Are you
        going to Lobster Trap Saturday? If so, I'll see you there.
      • Dan Cashmore
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
          Sorry, that should have been off-list.