Re: [Unity_Games] Evolution of Hick Hack Rules

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      I just received Hick Hack from Funagain, and the english rules that
      accompany the game specifically state the at the end of the game the cards
      in your hand do NOT count for the final score. Now, that doesn't mean that
      the english rules sent out by Funagain were translated properly. But thats
      what they say.

      -Adam

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: Pitt Crandlemire <pittc@...>

      At 08:59 PM 3/1/02 -0000, cwmassey wrote:

      >February Version (no guarantee this is final or right, but I'm
      >following Pitt's lead)
      >1. Final score is the value of your corn and the remain bird cards in
      >your hand and in your score pile
      >2. Birds captured by foxes go into your score pile - not your hand
      >3. shy birds (poo piles) can be captured by foxes
      >
      >Pitt can you confirm or deny?

      That's the correct version.

      -Pitt