Re: [Unity_Games] [Attendance] B2O

  • Terry Egan
    Message 1 of 297 , Mar 1 1:46 PM
      Don't think I'm going to make B20 tonight. However, I
      may be sending Scott Simon to take my place. Damn, and
      I was hoping to learn Industrial Waste ...

      Have a great time at the B20, and see y'all next week.

      -Terry (E.)

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6 3:47 PM

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.