[OT] Signings

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Off-topic: for folks on the South Shore that haven't been subjected to
      it yet, I will be reading/signing my book at

      - Booksmith in Falmouth, MA on Sunday, March 3, 2002 at 1 PM
      - Borders in Framingham, MA on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 7 PM

      Feel free to stop by. Even if you don't buy the book, exposure to the
      salutary air of a bookstore always does the soul good.

      Walter.