Re: [Unity_Games] [Attendance] B2O

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 297 , Mar 1, 2002
      I will probably be at B2O this evening, eager to get Industrially Wasted and/or Funkenschlagged.

      Andrew
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6, 2003

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.