[Attendance] B2O

  • sahenshaw
    Message 1 of 297 , Mar 1, 2002
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
      > yup, I'll be there too. Adam requested that I bring Capitol (for
      > some strange reason), and I am packin' Industrial Waste which has
      > yet to be played. I also wouldn't mind playing Mexica again if
      > Terry E is there....
      CAPITOL? I'm so there! One of my favorites from last year. The game
      truly needs 4 players to shine. Only 'good' at 3 players. (Oddly, I
      feel the exact opposite about San Marco, 'great' at 3 and 'good' at
      4.) I will bring both.
      I will try Industrial Waste and would really enjoy trying Mexica.
      Looks like I won't be bringing too many games tonight. Shameless
      plug: "Also I am DYING to try Politics! from some obscure, but
      promising game designer" (I want that payment in cash Cambell) ;-)

      ScottH.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6, 2003

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.