[Attendance] Re: Reminder - B2O

  • unitycam
    Message 1 of 297 , Mar 1, 2002
      I will be there this evening, along with a copy of a quick, light,
      and highly interactive new negotiation game called "Politics!"

      Hopefully others will be interested in playing as well.

      --Campbell

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6, 2003

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.