Ricochet update/rankings for Feb

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Thanks to the 19 folks who play semi-regularly on RicochetRobot.com, our division is one of the biggest as us nor'easters repruzent.

      Update:
      I changed the total points you can get per day from 50 to 25. This reduces the overall amount of points, yes, but reduces the penalty if you miss a day.

      Remember, weekends do not count towards your points. Congrats to devjoe for earning the highest average points.

      Feb rankings in our division (I filled in names when I could think of them):

      Rank::Name::Total Points::Average Points
      1. asmiles 764 40.21 (adam)
      2. socrates 652 36.22 (ryan)
      3. danger 589 32.72 (me)
      4. devjoe 552 42.46 (joe)