sunday - pancakes, gaming

  • Kevin Slesinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:45 AM
      Since I won't get a chance to do this again until the 31st, here's an
      open invitation to anyone who would like to eat pancakes and/or game on
      Sunday late morning & afternoon. Pancakes will be served from about
      10:30 to 12:30ish, and gaming can happen until 4:00ish. I live in
      Watertown... email if you're interested, or call if it's Sunday and
      you're wondering if there are any pancakes left. 617-926-4779

      So to summarize, BYOG (I only have a few), but I'll supply the
      pancakes. (berries, fruit, chocolates chips, etc. added by request.
      pancake alternatives also available: cereal, toast, eggs, etc.)

      Kevin