Re: [Unity_Games] MVGA 2/28

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:

      >Holliston, 7 PM on. See you there.

      With a little luck I'll be there tomorrow! Things have been a
      little out-of-sorts for me this week - I never got my SSG report
      done for this past Monday! (we had 6 folks - great gaming!).

      Only one detail might hold up my attending MVGA tomorrow, but
      I'll know early tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see some of you folks
      that I haven't seen much of since SSG moved to Mondays!

      dber@...