MVGA 2/28

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      Tomorrow night the MVGA will be hosting the 39th Masonic Forum, a
      district-wide get together for Masons and families in the area. We'll be
      playing our favorite type of games in Holliston, with some non-gamers.
      If you'd like to come to help out or meet some new folks, feel free to
      turn up.

      Holliston, 7 PM on. See you there.

      Walter.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
        Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:

        >Holliston, 7 PM on. See you there.

        With a little luck I'll be there tomorrow! Things have been a
        little out-of-sorts for me this week - I never got my SSG report
        done for this past Monday! (we had 6 folks - great gaming!).

        Only one detail might hold up my attending MVGA tomorrow, but
        I'll know early tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see some of you folks
        that I haven't seen much of since SSG moved to Mondays!

        dber@...