Re: [Unity_Games] Strat-O-Matic Baseball

  • robert kircher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
      I could be interested in a Strat-O-Matic league,
      depending where the games are played coming from
      Attleboro. I used to draft teams for Microleague and
      Earl Weaver computer baseball games. Now I currently
      play MLB Showdown by WOTC which plays very simular to
      Strat-O-Matic.

      Rob Kircher

      http://greetings.yahoo.com