Hidden Gamers at TotalCon

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 10:18 AM
      Mark wrote:

      > As mentioned Dave and I took a cruise around the hotel
      > after dinner in a quest to find some RPGers (we never did
      > find them, apparently it was between sessions and ALL
      > of them decided to eat at the same time or something).
      > We did find the miniatures gamers in a fairly obscure
      > section of the place. I swear that place doubles as a
      > human/rat race maze on off days.

      I was really looking forward to seeing some RPG stuff going on. I guess the
      next timeslot was at 7 and the earlier one had finished up. But I figured
      the RPGers would just go round-the-clock (we always did). Anyway, it was a
      great excersion into the bowels of the hotel looking for games that had
      hidden themselves away -- I really did think we were lost that one time when
      we stumbled upon a ray of light - in the form of a Strikers 1945 arcade
      machine. Thanks for the game, Mark. I owe you a quarter!

      dber@...