High Bid high bid and Hi! David

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      I breathe a sigh of relief to see that some kind soul has outbid me for the 3M game High Bid on eBay. Bidding now stands at $6.05, if any collector is interested in this item.

      That I enjoyed my one game of High Bid is a tribute to the good company in which I played it, rather than to the game itself. Thanks to Jenn "Ricochet" Maini, Dave "Polybag" Bernazzani, and Mark "Weasel" Edwards. We played it this Monday at Barnes & Noble in Walpole.

      Welcome, David (Rapp)! These open Monday night sessions are a great way to meet people from this group. The Unity I game day, October 8, is shaping up to be a great way to meet people from this group and beyond.

      Andrew.