Unity Games I - Sun Oct 8

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      I will certainly be there.

      What do folks think of the idea of a little games-themed crossword puzzle, to
      be given out on entry? On the way to and from B&N this evening, I started
      composing one. I've almost finished one, on a 9x9 grid.

      While at B&N, I checked something that some people will need to know before
      they can make a decision about Oct 8. The Patriots are being hosted by the
      Colts that afternoon (although I'm not sure that "hosted" is exactly the
      right word).

      Andrew.