Republic of Rome

  • Jacqueli Romaniecki
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2000
      Three so far for 9/21. I may be able to get Bigamus Donus and/or Sumner the Elder to come.

      "Alan Greenspan sends us $10 per post made during work hours."

      No wonder you can guys can afford to buy all those games. Aren't you also bringing inflationary pressure on game prices?
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2000
        I should be available for the 21st.  As we get closer I'll keep you posted if that changes.

        --
        Mark Edwards
        dangermouse@...