Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 76

  • AntonCarl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
      What is the date for the weekend of gaming in October? I thought it was
      going to be October 7 (Saturday) at the Masonic Lodge in Holliston. Now I
      see the datye October 8 being used? Are these different sessions/
      Anton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
        AntonCarl@... wrote:

        >What is the date for the weekend of gaming in October? I thought it was
        >going to be October 7 (Saturday) at the Masonic Lodge in Holliston. Now I
        >see the datye October 8 being used? Are these different sessions/
        >Anton

        Hi Anton,

        The event is scheduled for Sunday - October 8th, 2000. There was
        some debate about it in the past, but it's definitely Sunday the
        8th. Looks like people can arrive about 9AM assuming a few of us
        get there by 8AM for set-up (Walter is signed up to be there
        early and will be recruiting...).

        dber@...