[OT] Reading scheduled.

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      I have scheduled a reading/signing at Borders Books / Framingham

      For Wednesday, March 13, at 7:30 PM.

      It's not as far out as Bellingham, but it's still west of town. Borders (the
      original store, BTW) is located at the SW corner of Shoppers' World in
      Framingham, on Route 9 (accessible from Exit 13 of the Mass. Pike).

      I will be reading from and signing _The Dark Wing_, my science fiction novel
      that even Alan Moon liked. Of course, he likes all of us, too, so that should
      tell you something about his tastes. :-)

      I may also read something from _The Dark Path_, the second book in the series,
      scheduled to be published by Tor Books sometime toward the end of 2002 or early
      2003. If you've read the first book and want to hear about the second one,
      please attend. I'll be sending out another message about this in a few weeks,
      to give the store some idea of how many might come.

      Regards,

      Walter.