Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Adventures in ebay

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Way to go Andrew! Which reminds me I've really gotta start selling some of my stuff.

      I just scored a used, but complete and working copy of "Stop Thief" for $15.25. Not bad considering I've seen a few hit $45+ recently. The one I'm really anxious about is "Stimmt So!" which is ending in about an hour. I'd love to get a copy of this Dirk Henn game.

      I have "Attack of the Mutants!". I think someone gave it to me. It's one of those Yaquinto titles with the extra thick counters. I like the theme, bunch of mutants attack scientist in a lab, but I've never played. I don't know what it fetches on Ebay but I'd guess it's not worth much.
      I have Fury of Dracula (with the metal mini's) and played it once or twice so long ago that I barely remember it. If I recall correctly it was a bit like Scotland Yard, except Dracula had a bunch of extra powers (bats, evil henchman, etc.) he could unleash on the hunters.

      Mark

      Eddie Campisano wrote:

      > Andrew, congrats on your magnificent auction! I'm almost tempted to
      > start placing games on ebay myself. Hey, anyone want to bid on a near
      > mint copy of "Attack of the Mutants"? Following that horror theme
      > (which I generally dislike) I noticed that copies of "Dawn of the
      > Dead" still command very high prices. Has anyone played "Fury of
      > Dracula"?
      >
      > Eddie
      >
      > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
      > http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games

      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...