Re: Adventures in ebay

  • Eddie Campisano
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, AndAgainMA@a... wrote:
      > As soon as I got home from an SSG session of many light games, I
      checked the
      > evening's events on ebay.
      >
      > The big news is that the incomplete copy of Arkham Horror that I
      picked up at
      > the local thrift store went for $76.03!

      Andrew, congrats on your magnificent auction! I'm almost tempted to
      start placing games on ebay myself. Hey, anyone want to bid on a near
      mint copy of "Attack of the Mutants"? Following that horror theme
      (which I generally dislike) I noticed that copies of "Dawn of the
      Dead" still command very high prices. Has anyone played "Fury of
      Dracula"?

      Eddie