Re: Re[2]: [Unity_Games] It has been a good month at Lake BLAH...

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 8:34 AM
      > There was an Ursuppe marathon game several weeks ago at
      > Monday B&N, and it looked as if that happened.
      > I remember Andrew was in that game -- maybe someone else can comment.

      Yep. Andrew was there. Marty, myself, Alison, David and Jonathan were also
      present. We had 6 players using the expansion set without the
      advanced/freshly spiced genes. It was long, but we moved rather quickly
      through the game. Only Jonathan occasionally bogged-down - hehehe, but
      never too badly. We implemented the "play fast, or we hit you" rule which
      worked rather well. A nice game with some interesting gene purchase
      decisions and wonderful components (although the board is a bit thin, but
      not too bad). I look forward to trying this again and will make it a habit
      to bring the 4P game to upcoming sessions.

      Walter - I still owe you a play of Amsterdam and my restored auction clock
      might just be up to the task.

      dber@...