1000 Message!

  • Eddie Campisano
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      Greetings All!

      I think I have a chance to post the 1000 message so I'm going to take
      it! Did I just make Unity Games history or is this just a future
      trivial pursuit question?

      Eddie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        "Eddie Campisano" <edcamp@...> wrote:

        >I think I have a chance to post the 1000 message so I'm going to take
        >it! Did I just make Unity Games history or is this just a future
        >trivial pursuit question?

        Yep. I had been keeping an eye on it for a while now. I knew we
        were close to 1000 and was looking for that magic number late
        last month. Until yesterday, it didn't look like we would even
        come close in August until the flurry of emails. You have
        certainly made UG history. Hard to know if we will even be
        around for 10000. hehehe...

        dber@...