RE: [Unity_Games] Barnes & Noble: Monday night?

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1969
      I plan to be there. It's 6:30-10pm, at Walpole Mall, right? Could someone give me a ride to the commuter rail station (I think either Walpole or Norwood will work) afterwards?

      Looking forward to seeing most you tomorrow (Saturday), and some of you on Monday.

      In unity,

      Andrew.
    • David S. Bernazzani
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2000
        I plan to be there anyway. Worse comes to worst - we can play H&Z or BC.

        dber@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2000
          Yep, 6:30pm - 10pm.