9455Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Adv Civ at B2O

  • Adam Smiles
    Nov 30, 2001
      I don't think it will hold us up too much.
      We could have the board set up, the civilization's assigned and pretty much
      be ready to start as soon as Kelli walks in the door.

      We should start with something that we know would finish before 8:30 and
      then play something light (like ricochet robot or set) until Kelli arrives.

      Also, there are usually at least 4 or 5 cell phones at B2O. I don't know if
      Kelli has one or how close she lives, but if we're pressed for time, she
      could let us know exactly when she might be arriving.

      We could also play her first few turns for her. As most significant player
      interaction doesn't happen until turns 5 or 6.

      Ideally, we would start at 7, but I don't think its a huge deal. I also
      think the game loses depth as you remove players. So it may be worth an
      extra hours wait to play with 6 instead of 5, or whatever the final numbers
      turn out to be.

      I'll be there by 7 and if we start with civ or play another game first
      doesn't really matter to me.

      -Adam