8391Re: [Unity_Games] UG Lowpoint

  • AlanRMoon@aol.com
    Oct 1 3:13 PM
      In a message dated 10/1/01 4:34:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      hotc@... writes:

      << and Alan's
      insulted my book a few times with no real riposte from this end.

      mean the crack about your book being DARK WING DUCKIE? Hey, I wish one of my
      games had a cute nickname like this. Maybe CAPITOL IDEA WATSON?

      OTOH, the
      cover art's been posted on both bn.com and amazon.com by now, and looks damn

      looking forward to reading it.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic