8390Re: New Shark questions

  • ScottH.
    Oct 1, 2001
      My brother Bill just picked up Ravensburger's new re-release of this
      game at Scholars. It looks very nice (Ravensburger, of course it
      does). He also picked up another game called San Marco, ever hear of
      it? ;-)
      My questions are open to all, but Mark is probably the most able to
      answer: What is the difference between the old and new Shark?
      The picture on Boardgamegeeks shows 6 sections and the new has only
      5, is that a HUGE change?
      Is it really playable with 2? or with 6?
      Any advice on whineing ....err winning this game?

      Thanks,
      ScottH.

      ?
      Now when can we break in this game......
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic