8093[OT] Roommate needed

  • Karl von Laudermann
    Aug 31, 2001
      My roommate is moving out by October 1, and I need someone to replace her. I thought I'd post here because I can't imagine living with a non-gamer :-) Because this is so off topic please only reply directly to me, at karlvonl@... . Here are the details:

      Located in Watertown, about 1 mile west of the Arsenal Mall.
      Two family victorian house, owners live upstairs and are very friendly and responsive.
      Technically a 1 bedroom, but has a den which makes a fine bedroom, and which my roommate is using quite comfortably. This is in addition to a huge kitchen, a living room and a dining room, and *tons* of closet space.
      Rent for each person is $750/mo, plus half of utilities.
      There is also driveway parking, and a washer and dryer.

      As for public transit, The house is about a 10-minute walk from
      Watertown Square, where you can catch buses to Harvard, Central, and
      Kenmore Squares, also Dedham and Waltham. The Harvard and Kenmore buses run every 10 minutes through most of the day and night.

      - KvL
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic