5291Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Reminder - Barnes & Noble - Open Gaming

    Apr 2 1:59 PM
      Mark wrote:
      > I just got the green light, I'll be there!

      Excellent! Jenn informs me she might be there for the first game (after we
      go out for dinner) since she hasn't made the B&N gaming for a couple months
      now. If so, it'll be like the days of old!

      > P.S. Note to Scott and any would be "game pusher", this is the less
      > in your face, "guilt method" of game pushing. Dave B is very adept
      > at this one.

      I've got a style all my own! It's adaptive - and subject to the person I'm
      trying to entice into a game I really want to play. Everything according to
      the master plan! muwhahahahahah!

      dber@...