5280Re: RE: Re: SR: South Shore Gamers - March 31, 2001

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Apr 2, 2001
      for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
      games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
      rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
      game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

      At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
      >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
      >similar.
      >
      >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic