5277[OT] Abandonware site

  • Mark Edwards
    Apr 2, 2001
      This is a little bit off-topic, but I saw someone mention this site on another list in regards to a PC version of "History of the World" so I surfed over to it. It's very cool!

      It's got a ton of old PC games available for download. Some of my old obscure favorites, like "M.U.D.S." and "The Ancient Art of War", etc. Anyone remember "Command HQ"? Or "Masters of Magic"?
      If you have an interest in strategy games for the PC I recommend you check it out. The "Hall of Belated Fame" is great fun to browse through.

      Only drawback I've found so far is that the site is sslllooowww.

      http://www.theunderdogs.org/

      Mark

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass area, check out Unity Games!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic