5260Re: [Unity_Games] Re: SR: South Shore Gamers - March 31, 2001

    Apr 2, 2001
      > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in
      these
      > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or
      > something similar.
      >
      > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

      Hehheh... It's hard being the new guy Rob! With 20-25 gamers at the SSG it
      does get difficult to remember new people (it takes me at least 2 sessions
      of seeing someone to lock in the name). It's now easy for me to remember
      your name - you're the guy that brought those very addicting chocolate-chip
      mini cookies.

      On a positive note - now that I know who you are, I've gone back and updated
      the names above the session report pictures.

      By the way, I'm moving many of my archived pics for Unity Games I and Unity
      Games II to:

      http://www.geocities.com/dbergis/

      dber@...