5240Re: [Unity_Games] SR: South Shore Gamers - March 31, 2001

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Mar 31 10:24 PM
      An impressively fast SR, Dave!

      The omission from your list of games played that I could find was
      Drahtseilakt, which Aaron, Jonathan, and I played toward the end of the
      session. Aaron won in his first play of this game.

      Unusually, the highlight of the evening for me was a race game! Aaron brought
      along a very nice version of Frank Branham's game, Aquarium Derby (or Formula
      Fin). It's a little like RoboRally, it's a lot like programming blown-glass
      fish.

      Scott brought along a very nice version of my game Spiel & Deal, but it
      didn't get played at this particular session. Another achievement for Scott
      was a runaway victory in his first game of Taj Mahal. He kept on getting lots
      of stuff for a card or two. Perhaps this was the fault of the idiot to his
      immediate right (me). Tamara was in second place, the other three players
      weren't really anywhere.

      Thanks to all who contributed to the fun,

      Andrew.