480Re: [Unity_Games] B&N Gaming - July 31, 2000

  • James E Torkelson
    Aug 1, 2000
      Hi,

      Glad you guys/gals had fun. Kirsten and I were a bit burnt out from
      playing 'Merchant of Venus' the night before, so between that and child
      care we are going to be only on the 'occassional' list.

      In those immortal words, "I shall return!"
      Jim Torkelson
      "Testosterone is a great equalizer. It turns all men into morons..."
      Rupert Giles, "The Pack" BTVS

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic