4664Ride offer take 2

  • Jeff Miller (EL)
    Mar 16, 2001
      This is a second email about my offering a ride to folks to Unity II. I've
      got one taker already, and could take two more.

      I'll be leaving Watertown (where I live) around 9ish or 9:15am and plan to
      stay for the whole day. Getting to Watertown really isn't a problem -- just
      take the red line to Harvard and get on bus 71 to Watertown Square. It runs
      every 15 minutes from 7:30am to 9:30am on Saturdays. You can also take the
      57 from Kenmore which runs every 10 minutes or so.

      The buses will still be running when we return, but so long as you don't
      live way north or south, I wouldn't mind giving people a ride home.

      If you want a ride, PLEASE email me at my home address directly
      <jfrankmiller@...> and DON'T put Unity Games in the subject
      header, as it's hard to sort these messages from all the traffic of the
      group. Just put "Ride" as the subject or something.

      Feel free to call me as well up until about 10:30 tonigh: 617-926-8052

      Look forward to seeing you there.

      ---
      Jeff Miller
      jfrankmiller@...