4660UG2 Important Parking Info and Directions Clarification

    Mar 16, 2001
      Two items recently brought to my attention for Unity Games II

      1. The directions for coming up 495 FROM the south - you still get off exit
      19 but you go left when you get off the exit (which puts you onto Route 109
      heading the correct way - towards the Burger King). Reading the
      instructions it was not clear (since they say you go right when getting off
      exit 19 but that's only if you are coming from the north). A few people
      were thrown by this last time!

      2. Parking - we have enough space behind the hall for about 35 or 40 cars
      (and a few cars fit along the side of the building - so long as there is
      still room for cars to get by). However, it's possible we could exceed this
      number during peeks mid-day. There is some parking on the street. However,
      if you were thinking of car-pooling this is a _most_ excellent idea to
      ensure that we can get as many gamers into the hall without running out of
      parking spots. Please do not block anyone in the lot from being able to get
      out - and since it's on a hill ye-ol-emergency brake is also wise.

      Feel free to post to the UG list if you are looking for a ride or are
      offering to car-pool for tomorrow (as Scott has already graciously done and
      I know some others are already teaming up for the ride in).