3821Re: Unity Games Logo

  • Alison Hansel
    Feb 7, 2001
      It's me again catching up with old emails.

      Mark wrote:
      > And feel free to ignore Andrew...(whisper mode on) he's a Brit
      you
      > know. Anyone with English in their bloodline can't possibly have
      > anything worthwhile to contribute concerning aesthetics. ;-)

      I'm don't necessarily want to defend Andrew's aesthetic
      sensibilities, but I must say that some of the greatest
      philosophers of aesthetics were Brits! I prefer the
      aesthetics of Kant (German philosopher), but still the
      Brits have done some good work here.

      So there.

      Aren't you all glad I'm back???

      -Alison