3710Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unity Games Logo

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2001
      And I in turn would agree with my friend Eddie "The Artist" Campisano: "I
      wouldn't want to impugn Dave Fontes artistic ability by suggesting he do
      anything at all to the logo."

      Once we start tinkering with Dave's fine design, how far down the slippery
      slope do we go? Hey, Salvador, lose the elephants! Yo, Leonardo, fix that
      Mona Lisa chick's weird expression!

      Dave's an artist, and he don't need to look back at his design on my account!

      Andrew.