3708Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unity Games Logo

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2001
      I think that Dave's logo is fine as it is. The meeples already provide color
      - more might be too much for my refined European sensibilities :-)

      If the letters are to be colored, I suggest my favorite game piece color:
      faded orange (sort of hare krishna color, cultish though that might sound).

      Now, where are those George Harrison LPs...

      Andrew.