3703Re: Unity Games Logo

  • Mark Edwards
    Feb 2, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Craig Massey <cwmassey@y...> wrote:

      > --- Eddie Campisano <edcamp@i...> wrote:
      > Eddie Implored:
      > > But, seriously, I think having the UG logo on a
      > > T-shirt is a good
      > > idea. <snip>

      > I'm all for the t-shirt idea. I can't think of a good
      > reason not to do it.

      Add a "me three" to this one! I think it's a great idea.

      > Thanks to Dave F. for the great work. I like the
      > logo, but like mark a smidge of color in the UG would
      > be nice.

      I don't even rate upper case for the first letter of my name
      anymore? Or are you using "mark" as a noun or verb here. I can't
      figure it out. Heheh.

      > I would also like to see a few other logos
      > if there are some other ideas out there before going
      > ahead with the t-shirt thing. Dave did a great job on
      > the first and it looks great, but I'm all about
      > choices.

      Yep, the more choices the merrier! Heck we can make T-Shirts outta
      them too! ;-)

      Mark
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic